Tuesday 15 November 2011

Accutane Day 29

Today is day 1 of week 5 on my Accutane journey. I am now on 60mg a day instead of 30mg. My face feels significantly better. It doesn't hurt anymore to touch or lay on either side of my face. It doesn't appear much different than a week or two ago, but I definitely can see that this stuff works. My face no longer feels like it's crawling with bugs. I have no oil. Yay! My pores aren't as clogged with crap like before. I have a lot of red marks and scabs still, but nothing new. I decided to stop wearing foundation because it's too much of a hassle.. and it doesn't even completely cover the blemishes so what's the point? And I don't want to be fake anymore. Nobody cares as much about my skin as I do. Hahaha.
Here are today's pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment