Sunday 6 November 2011

Important...

I wasn't going to post this, but I do feel that it is necessary for people to read. Let me tell you more about myself. I have suffered anxiety depression for several months. Most of it has to do with my very low self-esteem. Needless to say my acne pimples do not help me deal with that issue which I have had for as long as I can remember. Originally, I was avoiding accutane because I feared that my depression and anxiety would worsen. What I am finding is that my anxiety makes my pimples worse (duh). Sooooo I decided to just bite the bullet and take the meds. Today, I had a very bad episode and started hacking away at all of my healing pimples. That is soooooooo not good to do whilst on accutane.. but I literally lost control for a few minutes and kept picking. I fear that I will have scarring. Basically, I am posting this to warn anyone that is on accutane and already has a depression tendency. Brace yourself.. you might have some really really bad days like the one I did today. I am so desperate to clear my skin that I am choosing to stay on accutane although it is effecting my mood a lot. Be careful. And also, have a good support system.. meaning people that you are close to cheering you on and lifting you up. That is all -David G.

No comments:

Post a Comment